St. Paul's Presbyterian Church is located on the east side of Upper East River, about mid-way between Bridgeville and Sunnybrae on 1244 East River East Side Rd.

The church was build in 1855 as a congregation of the Kirk, the Church of Scotland. It is design to seat a large congregation.  The church is now privately owned and no longer used for church services.