Churches

St. Columba ChruchSt. Columba United Church, Hopewell, was built in 1859 as a Church of Scotland. The first minister was Rev. Donald McRae. In 1907, St. Columba, Kirk, joined the Presbyterian Church in Canada. In 1925 it decided on a union and it became St. Columba United Church and is now included in the pastoral charge that covers two of the churches in the East River Valley.

St Columba United
4144 Trafalgar Road
923-2578

Contact - Etta Macintosh-Hirtle 923-2244

Worship Services- Sunday 11:00a.m