The Church of Springville was built in 1853 and is part of The Presbyterian Church of Nova Scotia. The first minister was Rev. Angus McGillivray.
Springville Presbyterian Church is located on East River East Side Rd. Springville
Worship Services & Sunday School are Sunday 10:30am
During the summer there is only one service at 10am, rotating through all of: Springville, St Paul's, and Sunnybrae.